Positive image of the Bolivian president exceeds 51% | News

Rate this post

The communication agency Cultura Interactiva published on Monday the results of a survey that illustrates the high acceptance of the president of Bolivia, Luis Arce, by his countrymen, where it reaches 51.6 percent.


President Arce asks for unity in Bolivia in the face of lies from the right

The survey was carried out from March 25 to 30, where the Bolivian president strengthens his political position, surpassing the figure of former opposition candidates for the Presidency such as the representative of the Citizen Community, Carlos Mesa, who has a negative image that exceeds the 58 percent of those surveyed.

It is worth remembering that after his inauguration as president in 2020, President Arce promoted a political and economic program aimed at supporting the crisis generated by the management of the de facto government, led by Jeanine Áñez.

Source: Page Seven

In addition, 14.7 percent of those surveyed described his management as very good, while another 21 percent considered it good, for a total of 35.7 percent support for his administration.

In another order, the survey recorded that the leader of the Movement to Socialism - Political Instrument for the Sovereignty of the Peoples (MAS-IPSP), Evo Morales, has a positive image for 42.5 percent of the analyzed sample.

While the governor of the department of Santa Cruz and one of the activists of the coup against Morales, Luis Fernando Camacho, exceeds 64 percentage points in terms of disapproval of his management.

The survey was carried out by Interactive Culture, which had a total of 800 citizens under 18 years of age with Internet access, and the confidence level is 95 percent.

Author Profile

Nathan Rivera
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.

My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.

What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.

I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.

Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.

At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.