Will they interrupt Welfare Pension payments for the national holidays?
This September, thousands of people are waiting to receive their payment corresponding to the Welfare Pension for the month of September; However, due to the celebration that will take place for the national holidays, the payment schedule corresponding to the two-month period of September to Octoberunderwent a brief modification unlike the way payments are normally made.
Normally, the payment schedule corresponding to the Welfare Pension indicates that the days on which payments are made are Monday to Friday and the distribution is executed according to the first letter of the beneficiary's first surname.
According to the schedule issued by the Welfare Secretariatit is shared that in the week in which the national holidays are celebrated, the last payment of that week will be made on Thursday, September 14 and the beneficiaries will be the people whose first surname begins with H, while the next day It's Friday the 15th, payments will be paused.
The pause that is going to be made will only affect some people and they are the ones who are responsible for the payment for this Friday, September 15, since the deposit that had to be made for this day will be made until the day Monday, September 18.
The agency announced that the payment corresponding to the two-month period that occurs from September to October will resume until Monday, September 18 and will continue without interruptions until its completion on next September 28.
As mentioned, pension payments will resume until next Monday, September 18 and it will be with the letters I, J and K and from there the payments will be made in the way in which they had been made, the remaining days are:
- Tuesday, September 19: People with the first initial of the last name L.
- Wednesday, September 20: People with the first initial of the last name M.
- Thursday, September 21: People with the first initial of the last name N, Ñ and O.
- Friday, September 22: People with the first initial of the last name P and Q.
- Monday, September 25: People with the first initial of the last name R.
- Tuesday, September 26: People with the first initial of the last name S.
- Wednesday, September 27: People with the first initial of the last name T and U.
- Thursday, September 28: People with the first initial of the last name V, W, X, Y and Z.
It is worth mentioning that the agency announced that from the day the deposit is made, the beneficiaries can use the money, in addition to the fact that the moment the income is already on their card, they will receive a notification via text message about the payment received.
The payments that will be received for this two-month period from September to October are the penultimate payment that will be made in the remainder of 2023, while the last will correspond to the two-month period from November to December, in both periods the beneficiaries will obtain an amount of 4,800 monthly pesos.
According to what the head of the Welfare Secretariat, Ariadna Montiel Reyes, announced, by 2024 the economic support that older adults receive will have a significant increase, since now they will receive a total of 6 thousand pesos or 3 thousand pesos per month, which represents a 25 percent increase in support.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities22/09/2023Kelly Clarkson's Daughter River Makes Cameo on "You Don't Make Me Cry"
- 🔥 War22/09/2023Canada promises Zelensky that it will maintain “constant” support for Ukraine | International
- Celebrities22/09/2023Ricciardo could miss the closing of F1 2023
- Celebrities22/09/2023Man fakes his death and his family discovered him on a Greek island years later