What is Xiaomi TV Stick? The smartphone brand turns your television into Smart TV
Mexico.-Is your television already obsolete? There are several options to give it a second life, as an example we have the Xiaomi TV Stick from the smartphone brand.
The Xiaomi TV Stick is a device that allows you to update old screens so that they become Smart TVs, even if they do not have software dedicated to this.
Once installed, you will be able to see multimedia content on your screen, even in 4K resolution if your screen supports that definition.
Placing the Xiaomi TV Stick is very simple, to the point that you just have to take the device out of its packaging and connect it to the television to turn it into a Smart TV.
The Xiaomi TV Stick consists of a remote control and a sensor the size of a USB memory stick. To install the device you just have to do the following:
- Place the Xiaomi TV Stick sensor in the HDMI port of your television
- Link the sensor to your home internet network
- Wait for it to update
- Now choose the “HDMI” option in the menu of your TV to access the Xiaomi TV Stick
With this, your television is now a Smart TV, having access to various streaming platforms such as Netflix and Prime Video; in addition to an internet search engine based on Google.
The regular price of the Xiaomi TV Stick is 999 pesos on average in physical and online stores, such as Amazon; however, you can find it at a good discount.
With this you can give your old screen a second chance, or even place the device on any monitor with HDMI input.
Well, the Xiaomi TV Stick device will be constantly updated without the need for you to change your screen in the near future.
With information from Xiaomi.
By Pablo López
The charge What is Xiaomi TV Stick? The smartphone brand turns your television into Smart TV appeared first in El Arsenal.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities03/12/2023It doesn't stop shaking in the Philippines, a 6.9 earthquake hits the south of the country
- Celebrities03/12/2023Woman dies after a shark rips off her leg on Melaque beach, Jalisco
- Celebrities03/12/2023Alejandra Guzmán has a run-in with a reporter at the AICM; this happened
- Celebrities03/12/2023Alicia Bárcena arrives in China to purchase goods for Guerrero