Video: Mexican Army regains control of Aguililla, the indomitable cradle of Mencho
The Mexican Army regained control of the municipality of Aguilillain the convulsive state of Michoacan, The indomable birthplace of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, el Mencholeader of Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG). various videos circulating on the internet show, in an unprecedented event, 53 trucks and tanks with military who make their way into a community that had been kidnapped by drug traffickersin the place where he was born CJNG boss.
-Read more: Photo: Mexican former soccer player Cuauhtémoc Blanco with leaders of the CJNG
Two helicopters from the National Guard They joined the deployment of the Federal Forces that began by digging trenches and stationing themselves on a highway that connects the most dangerous town halls in Michoacán, but which had been blocked by the checkpoints of the drug cartels that dispute the region with Mencho.
The soldiers arrived at dawn and liberated a military barracks, occupied for seven months by citizens who were hauled away by the Jalisco New Generation Cartel. It should be remembered that the Army's advance has not been easy, since Aguililla had been abandoned by the Federal Government for three years and in recent operations the soldiers had been attacked with explosives. The drug traffickers even took civilians to some points where there were operations so that they could confront the military. It is just that the Secretary of National Defense managed to seize several municipalities from organized crime.
Aguililla, Coalcomán and Tepalcatepec They are considered "the jewel in the crown" in the world of drug trafficking, which is why they are the battlefield between the CJNG and the United Cartelswhich group several criminal organizations such as the Nueva Familia Michoacana and the Correas.
Before the entry of the Mexican Army, it was common to see gunmen in that area with bulletproof vests that had the acronym of the CJNG keeping watch to avoid the presence of enemy cartels.
In January 2022, photographs with drones loaded with explosives, used by the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel to the United Cartels, were disseminated, precisely in the municipalities of Michoacán that were already mentioned in this text.
-You may also like:
· Video: Televisa celebrity confesses that capo invited him to his cartel, mentioned the CJNG and the Michoacan Family
· Dead or in jail: the final destination of the girlfriends of the cartel that terrorizes the Mexican capital
· Daughters of capos of the Gulf Cartel shoot in the air in a miniskirt //Porn actress reveals extreme sexual tastes of sons of Chapo Guzmán
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities03/10/2023Home Gym Equipment You'll Actually Use Is Real & It's Affordable, Too
- North America03/10/2023Where the Solar Eclipse will be seen this October 14
- Latin America03/10/2023Singer found out about his father's death at the Mi Gente awards | Video
- World News03/10/2023Juan Manuel Vargas told why he was not happy as a soccer player: “I always played with sadness and pain”