With its striking sporty styling and powerful rear-wheel drive, the Toyota GR Supra has captured the fun-to-drive spirit of Toyota Gazoo Racing. Since it was relaunched in 2019, the fifth-generation (MkV) model has earned an excellent reputation for delivering balanced handling and performance-for-weight.
And for 2024, the GR Supra lineup keeps the celebration roaring with might.
For starters, the 45th Anniversary Edition adds a GR Supra model to the lineup with a nod to the past. As a tribute to the Supra's place in pop culture, it is available in a choice of Fiery Orange Mikan Blast or Ice White Absolute Zero, fitted as standard with a raised gloss black rear spoiler.
- Built on the 3.0 Premium version, it sports 19-inch matte black wheels,
- In addition, it has a black Supra side decal.
- It's available with a choice of manual or automatic transmission (MT or AT), so it's sure to turn heads by delivering smooth and satisfying shifting around corners.
The 45th Anniversary Edition joins the already performance-packed lineup of GR Supra models equipped with either 2.0 or 3.0-liter engines.
The GR Supra also continues to offer performance-focused standard equipment on all models, offering the following features among others:
- A double-link MacPherson strut front suspension and a multi-link independent rear suspension.
- Sport tuned electronic power steering and dual rear exhaust outlets.
- All models use high-performance Michelin Super Sport tires for maximum grip from the Supra's rear-wheel drive (RWD) platform.
Inside, drivers experience a refined cabin, providing a luxurious feel with leather-trimmed and power-adjustable seats. Black soft-touch Alcantara and leather-trimmed sport seats are standard on base-grade 2.0 and 3.0 models. All GR Supra models come standard with knee pads to provide support while conforming to curves.
Exterior colors offered on the 2.0 and 3.0 model lineup include Stratosphere (blue), Absolute Zero (white), Nocturnal (black), and Renaissance Red. Mikan Blast (orange, in Japanese) is exclusive to Edition 45 Anniversary.
- The 2024 GR Supra is expected to hit dealer lots this fall with a starting MSRP of $45,540 plus Dealer Handling and Handling (DPH) of $1,095 for the GR Supra 2.0 model.
- The GR Supra 3.0 trim starts at an MSRP of $54,500.