Today's matches, Saturday, October 28: schedules, TV channels and live results
Today, Saturday, October 28, several matches will be played in different leagues around the world. The final of the South American Cup at the Domingo Burgueño Miguel stadium in Punta del Este, Uruguay. In addition, the Peruvian championship will define the teams that will be relegated and those that will qualify for the tournament organized by Conmebol. Luis Advíncula He will have minutes with Boca Juniors.
LDU from Quito, with Paolo Guerrero in their ranks, they faced Strength to define the champion of the South American Cup 2023. The Peruvian attacker is one of the stars of the Ecuadorian team, which sought its fifth star at the international level.
He 'tricolor'He will take the field to win his first continental title in his second participation in the competition. The Brazilian team was in first place in group H and in the next stage they eliminated teams like Corinthians, America Mineiro and Freedom Club from Paraguay.
The Closing Tournament of the League 1 began its last day where the teams classified for an international tournament or those who went down to the championship of the League 2. Municipal Sports received Cantolao Academy at the Iván Elías Moreno stadium. The 'councilors' They fell and stayed in the lower area.
One of its rivals to maintain the category is Sports Boys. The 'pink' they won to secure their place in the 2024 edition of the first division competition. The last game of the day was César Vallejo against Cusco FC. The two clubs tried to win to qualify for the South American Cup 2024but he kept the three points the 'poets'.
Luis Advíncula He was summoned by his team, Boca Juniors, which faced Estudiantes de La Plata. The 'xeneizes'they will have this match as a prior to playing the final of the Libertadores Cup in view of Fluminense at the Maracanã stadium in Rio de Janeiro.
South American Cup match
- Fortress 1(3)-1(4) LDU of Quito (Completed)
League 1 matches
- Deportivo Municipal 1-2 Academia Cantolao (Finished)
- Sport Boys 2-1 Cienciano (Finished)
- Universidad César Vallejo 3-1 Cusco FC (Finalized)
Premier League matches
- Chelsea 0-2 Brentford (Finished)
- Bournemouth 2-1 Burnley (Finished)
- Arsenal 5-0 Sheffield United (Finished)
- Wolverhampton 2-2 Newcastle (Finished)
Serie A matches
- Sassuolo 1-1 Bologna (Finished)
- Lecce 0-1 Torino (Finished)
- Juventus 1-0 Hellas Verona (Finished)
Portuguese league matches
- Portimonense 1-0 Estoril (Finished)
- Benfica 1-1 Casa Pia (Finished)
- Vitoria Guimarães 5-0 Grupo Desportivo de Chaves (Finalized)
- Gil Vicente 3-3 Sporting Braga (Finished)
- Almería 1-2 Las Palmas (Finished)
- FC Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid (Finished)
- Mallorca 0-0 Getafe (Finished)
- Cádiz 2-2 Sevilla (Finished)
Major League Soccer matches
- Philadelphia Union 3-1 New England (Finished)
- Los Angeles FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps (8:00 p.m. / BC Place stadium / MLS Pass on Apple TV)
Argentine League Cup matches
- Boca Juniors 0-0 Estudiantes de La Plata (Finished)
- Instituto de Córdoba vs Vélez Sarsfield (8:30 p.m. / Monumental de Alta Córdoba stadium / Star +)
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Latin America11/12/2023The number of evacuees due to floods in Uruguay decreases | News
- World News11/12/2023Cepyme denounces that delinquency increases the financial expenditure of SMEs by 1,300 million
- 🔥 War11/12/2023Nine journalists are exiled from Ecuador in 2023, expelled by organized crime
- Latin America11/12/2023Smurfit Kappa will invest 115 million dollars in Ecatepec