These are the 13 trusts of the Judicial Branch in the spotlight
The Chamber of Deputies approved an initiative that reforms the fourth transitory article of the decree that issues the Organic Law of the Judicial Branch of the Federation, with which it was proposed eliminate 13 funds and trusts from the Judicial Branch and keep only those that are provided for in the legislation.
The 13 trustswhich represented 15,434 million pesos until the second quarter of 2023, are distributed as follows:
The 13 trusts They serve different purposes, such as the payment of pensions for senior managersmeans and operational personnel of the Judicial Branch of the Federation, also assists operational public servants, in cases of extreme medical urgency and for the assignment of a property home.
They are also used for the acquisition, construction and remodeling of jurisdictional bodies and its equipment, as well as training, improvement and specialization of public persons.
These are the 13 funds of the Judicial Branch that analyze disappearing:
- Complementary pensions for senior managers.
- Complementary pensions for middle managers and operational staff.
- Complementary medical benefits plan.
- Product management of sales of CDS publications.
- Budget remnants.
- National Fund for the strengthening and modernization of the administration of justice.
- Complementary pensions for retired magistrates and judges.
- Maintenance of residences of magistrates and judges.
- Complementary medical support and extraordinary financial support for public servants.
- Infrastructure development that implements constitutional reforms in federal justice.
- Fund for the administration of resources from sentences.
- Trust for complementary medical support and extraordinary financial support for public servants.
- Mixed Mexico-Spain technical and scientific cooperation fund.
He Senate of the Republic received said minute that reforms the Organic Law of the Judicial Branch of the Federation and ordered the committees of Finance and Public Credit, as well as the Second Legislative Studies, to take turns for their respective discussion and vote, which could take place next week.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.