The Mexican National Team would be in the hands of a South American: El Tri would already have a strong candidate for the bench
Photo: Etzel Espinosa / Imago7
El Tri has not started his work after the Qatar World Cup 2022. The main reason is that There is no designated coach who will begin drawing the new process for El Tri with a view to the 2026 World Cup. Many names have been on the table, but everything seems to indicate that Guillermo Almada It would be the favorite of the great leaders of Mexican soccer.
Names like those of Miguel Herrera, Ricardo Ferretti, Jaime Lozano and even that of Marcelo Bielsa have sounded to assume the reins of El Tri. But really who would take the lead would be Almada, despite the fact that he has a contract with the Pachuca club.
Guillermo Almada is the most accepted option
According to information from Mediotiempo, Guillermo Almada moves to first place on the list of candidates thanks to the fact that the owners of the great Mexican soccer clubs would have given him the go-ahead. This is a great boost to your candidacy.
It is worth remembering that Guillermo Almada still has a contract with Pachuca. The Uruguayan directs them in this season in which he has already two wins and one loss. But Almada's link with the Tuzos would not be a problem, since the strategist would have a clause in your contract that allows you to terminate it in the event that a team decides to purchase your services.
Guillermo Almada knows Mexican soccer very well, one of the great requirements that the new El Tri coach must have. The future of the Aztec team would once again fall into foreign hands after the criticized process of Gerardo Martino.
You may also like:
· Ricardo Ferretti sets his conditions to lead the Mexican National Team
· Cruz Azul and his whim with Falcao, a striker with more than 300 goals in his career
· Gullit Peña and an enviable salary: the Mexican went from being without a club to being treated like a star in the United Arab Emirates
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities03/10/2023Jimmy Fallon Sums Up What Happened Amid Late-Night Break: Taylor Swift
- Celebrities03/10/2023'In the face of interference, intelligence and reason': José Narro Robles
- Celebrities03/10/2023How John Mayer Feels About His Song With Katy Perry Years After Split
- Celebrities03/10/2023Ultimatum to the Senate to complete Inai