Teenager Electrocuted After Leaving Family Table To Charge His Phone

0
107

A teenager was electrocuted moments afterIt’s about leaving the family table to charge your phone.

The tragic event occurred in Maipu, Argentinaaround 8:00 p.m. on February 26.

Ángel Andrada, 18, asked his parents if he could get up from the table, because his phone had low battery, but he never came backreported the TN chain.

Moments later, her parents heard a loud noise coming from the bedroom and went to investigate.

Ángel’s father found the young man lying on the ground with burns on his body and immediately put him in his car and took him to the Diego Paroissien Regional Hospital.

The selfie-loving teen was pronounced dead on arrival, with doctors saying he suffered a fatal electric shock that caused “burns to his neck, both wrists and his right foot”.

Investigators took statements from the teen’s parents and examined the phone charger and electrical connections in the house.

Relatives of the young man paid tribute to the victim on social networks after the tragedy.

A relative said: “Fly high Ángel Andrada, dear nephew, and give strength to your family to help relieve them of such great pain.

“My deepest condolences to the family, I send you a hug with all my heart.”

A police investigation is ongoing.

Last September, a 14-year-old girl in Brazil died in a similar tragedy after being electrocuted while using hair straighteners. She is believed to have died instantly after an exposed wire touched her wet hair.

Comments are closed.