Taylor Swift releases "1989 Taylor's Version"
This Thursday at exactly 10:00 p.m., Taylor Swift released his album "1989 (Taylor's Version)" which is the new version of his album released on October 27 but from 2014 with some modifications in hits like "Bad Blood", "Style" and "Blank Space".
The wait for one of the most iconic of the singer finally came to an end and her fans can now enjoy the album on all digital platforms: SpotifyAmazon Music, Youtube, Youtube Music, iTunes Store and Apple Music.
You may be interested: Britney Spears talks about Jennifer Lopez in her book, why did she envy her?
What songs are on "1989 (Taylor's Version)"?
It should be remembered that the 33-year-old singer-songwriter decided re-record your albums due to the dispute with the businessman musical Scooter braun in 2019 who acquired the company Big Machine Label Group which owned all the rights to the recordings of the singer's first albums, which included the rights of the master recordings of his albums from 2006 to "Reputation" launched in 2017.
It was thus that after expressing his inconvenience With the situation, the famous singer made this decision and thus keep the control about his music and maintain ownership, so he sought to re-record them, preserving their essence so that there was not so much difference from the originals.
It is thus, that the songs list remains the same, so in "1989 TV" you will find:
- Welcome to New York (Taylor's Version)
- Blank Space (Taylor's Version)
- Style (Taylor's Version)
- Out of the Wood (Taylor's Version)
- All You Had to Do Was Stay (Taylor's Version)
- Shake It Off (Taylor's Version)
- I Wish You Would (Taylor's Version)
- Bad Blood (Taylor's Version)
- Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)
- How You Get the Girl (Taylor's Version)
- This Love (Taylor's Version)
- I Know Places (Taylor's Version)
- Clean (Taylor's Version)
- Wonderland (Taylor's Version)
- You Are In Love (Taylor's Version)
- New Romantics (Taylor's Version)
- "Slut!" (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
- Say Don't Go (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
- Now That We Don't Talk (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
- Suburban Legends (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
- Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
You may be interested in: VIDEO: "I told you to leave, didn't I?", Maluma receives criticism for a comment during Tiny Desk
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities05/12/2023They find secrets in a stellar corner
- Celebrities05/12/2023Superior analysis makes the businessman strong; 35 years of professional journalism
- Celebrities05/12/2023Kiss is immortalized with digital avatars
- Latin America05/12/2023Sergio Gutman celebrates 40 years of career with exhibition; where to see it