(CNN Spanish) — Japan and Spain play their qualification to the round of 16 of the World Cup in Qatar on the last date of their group stage, which they will play this Thursday, December 1 at the Khalifa International Stadium.
After two dates in the group stage, Spain is the leader of Group E with 4 points and a goal difference of +7, which leaves it in a very favorable situation to get its ticket to the next phase of the World Cup. Japan and Costa Rica —with one loss and one win each— have three points, while surprisingly Germany is last with one point due to a draw with the Spanish.
If Spain wins or draws with Japan, their classification is assured. If they lose, it depends on what happens in the match between Costa Rica and Germany.
What time does the Japan vs. Spain game start?
Japan and Spain will meet at the Khalifa International Stadium starting at 10:00 pm local time. Here, the detail about the time that you must synchronize the game if you are in the United States, Latin America or Spain.
- Local time in Qatar: 10 p.m.
- USA: 2 pm (Miami time) – 11 am (Pacific time)
- Mexico: 1 pm
- Colombia 2 p.m.
- Argentina: 4 p.m.
- Spain: 8 p.m.
At the same time the match between Costa Rica and Germany will be played, while four hours before the last date of Group F will be played, which will face Morocco against Canada (already eliminated) and Belgium against Croatia.
How to watch the game on television and internet?
- Argentina: DirecTV Latin America will broadcast the matches on television, as well as TyC, and TV Pública.
- USA: FS1, Telemundo, Telemundo Sports, Peacock
- Mexico: Channel 5, Channel 7, TUDN, Sky Sports, Blue To Go, VIX
- Colombia: Caracol Television, Canal RCN, DIRECTV Sports, DIRECTV GO
- Spain: World Goal
- Ecuador: DIRECTV Sports, DIRECTV GO, Teleamazonas
- Peru: DIRECTV Sports, DIRECTV GO
- Venezuela: DIRECTV Sports, DIRECTV Go