The Colombian star has officially broken 14 Guinness World Records (GWRs) thanks to the Bizarrap-produced song, which was released in January and marked the first collaboration between the two hitmakers.
The song makes them the artists with the most played Latin music title on Spotify in 24 hours (14,393,324), the most viewed on YouTube in 24 hours (63,000,000), the fastest to reach 100 million views on YouTube (in two days and approximately 22 hours), the most played on Spotify in a week (80,646,962), among other milestones, according to a press release. To date, Shakira has amassed 17 Guinness World Records.
Shakira and Bizarrap joined forces for “Vol. 53”, a strip in which Shak criticizes his ex, Spanish soccer star Gerard Piqué, with one-liners about how a top-tier wolf shouldn’t settle for any guy like him, against an electrifying background of electronic pop. .
The track peaked at No. 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 and landed at No. 2 on both the Billboard Global 200 and the Billboard Global Excl. US topped the Hot Latin Songs chart, giving Shakira her 12th No. 1 on the chart.
Now Shakira — whose exhibit at the Grammy Museum opened to the public on March 4 — promotes “TQG,” his long-awaited collaboration with Karol G. The song, part of Karol’s historic album tomorrow will be niceis currently No. 1 on the Hot Latin Songs chart (as of March 11).
Next, all the records that Shakira broke with “Music Sessions, Vol. 53”:
– First female vocalist to debut in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 with a song in Spanish.
– Most number of No. 1 on the Latin Airplay chart of bill board for a female artist
– First female artist to replace herself at No. 1 on the Latin Airplay chart of bill board
– More cumulative weeks at No. 1 on the Hot Latin Songs chart of bill board for a female artist
– Most Top 10 hits on the Hot Latin Songs chart of bill board for a female artist
– Most Top 10 hits on the Latin Airplay chart of bill board for a female artist
– Most No. 1 on the Latin Pop Airplay chart of bill board for a female artist
– Most Top 10 hits on the Latin Pop Airplay chart of bill board for a female artist
– Most No. 1 on the Latin Digital Song Sales chart of bill board
– Larger number of lists bill board headlined by a song in Spanish by a female artist