SAT extends period for compliance with obligations
The Tax Administration Service (SAT) informs that, in order for taxpayers to be able to comply with their tax obligations, the term is extended to December 31, 2023 for:
- Do not apply sanctions to those taxpayers who issue the Digital Tax Receipt over the Internet (CFDI) with Carta Porte complement, without all the requirements set forth in the instructions published on the SAT Portal, as well as for its transmission to the Electronic System Customs is enforceable as of January 1, 2024.
- Compliance with the obligations related to volumetric controls, the presentation of a single certificate of the correct operation and functioning of the computer programs is extended for 2022 and 2023.
(Visited 18 times, 2 visits today)
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities02/10/2023'Bear' by Bruno Valdéz buries hope for Boca Jrs. against River Plate
- Latin America02/10/2023#UPDATE Nine dead and 40 injured reported due to collapse in Ciudad Madero church; they give a list of hospitalized
- World News02/10/2023“Do you love money or your life?”: Daughter of Peru Libre congressman is extorted from Piedras Gordas
- Sports02/10/2023Taylor Swift supports Travis Kelce in NY and drives the NFL crazy for the second week