Red Cross updates donation list; There is a lack of bottles, soap, beans, deodorants...
By updating the list of products needed to help those affected by Hurricane Otis in Guerrero, the Mexican Red Cross asked citizens to donate more baby items.
Therefore, what is needed are:
- Baby food
- Formula for babies from 0 to 1 year old in small units.
- Wet toals
- Baby bottles
- Baby Cereal Powder
To assemble the pantries, personal and home hygiene kits, the institution requests the following:
- Feminine towels
- Laundry Bar Soap
- Floor cleaners 1 liter
- Dishwashing soap in small units
- Lentils 1 kg
- Beans in grain 1 kg
- Small jam jar
- Sugar 1kg
The Red Cross collection center in Mexico City is located at Juan Luis Vives Street no. 200, Col. Los Morales Polanco, Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo and remains open from 8 in the morning to 8 at night.
Financial contributions can be deposited in the following account:
Bank: BBVA Bancomer Account No. 0404040406
Interbank Code: 012180004040404062
Beneficiary: Mexican Red Cross IAP
You can also read: Next week the cost of the reconstruction of Acapulco will be known: Miguel Torruco
It is time to join forces and tell our brothers of #Warrior that they are not alone.
— Mexican Red Cross IAP (@CruzRoja_MX) October 27, 2023
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Latin America28/11/2023In Valencia, a woman walks a man on a leash as if he were a dog
- World News28/11/2023Amado Carrillo Fuentes: what were the last hours of the life of the 'Lord of the Skies'?
- 🔥 War28/11/2023Brussels proposes toughening penalties for migrant smuggling to reduce irregular arrivals to the EU | International
- Celebrities28/11/2023Gender violence 2023/11/28 | Excelsior