Political Fronts / September 23, 2023
1. Notable support. In Querétaro there are no hesitation. It was the state that contributed the most signatures nationwide for Xochitl Galvezeventual candidate of the Frente Amplio por México for the presidential elections in 2024. It is undeniable that the structures of the PAN are united under the leadership of the governor Mauricio Kuri. This strength reached the streets, with 144 thousand people from Querétaro, who joined the call of the PAN to provide their support to Galvez. The conviction that Querétaro has for the Mrs.. It doesn't have mobilizations like that… not even Obama!
2. Breaking point. For the members of the Fourth Transformation, led by the president Andrés Manuel López Obradorthe case of the Morelos prosecutor, Uriel Carmona, is paradigmatic: it is the first time that a high-level official has been tried for covering up a femicide. They claim that the Judiciary has protected him, forgetting about the victims. The truth is that after receiving a fourth protection in his favor, Uriel Carmona He left the El Altiplano prison, dealing another legal setback to the 4T file. The urgency to remove the prosecutor remains the issue.
3. Overflowing river. From Suchiate to the Rio Grande, the transit of migrants brings problems that the authorities do not solve. Given the increase in migrants, motor transportation lines announced that they will limit the number of tickets sold to foreigners. And now Ricardo Gallardo, the governor of San Luis Potosí, has the problem on top of him. Due to the massive arrival, the Migrant House was closed. The spaces in the property have been exhausted and they do not have resources to support them either. Francisco Garduño, the head of Immigration, is the least interested in solving the problem. He only seeks to wash his image.
4. Stay at home. It will be Hugo López-Gatell Did you anticipate the times? Or maybe he didn't take into account the reversal he gave Cuauhtémoc Blanco, governor of Morelos, after expressing to the President his intention to run in Morena for the candidacy for head of the capital's Government? “I put myself at the service of the best causes: the defense and continuity of the transformation in Mexico City,” said the undersecretary of Prevention and Health Promotion and in charge of directing the covid emergency strategy. There is a stronger candidate. Shall we repeat it? Stay at home.
5. Overreached. It is easy to exceed certain limits. As a developing nation, the law has managed to cover everyone equally, but two cases have attracted attention. That of a trans person, who was taken out of the bathrooms of the National Cinematheque and then vandalized the candy store, along with the attack of the trans representative Maria Clemente Garcia to the legislators Teresa Castell and Melissa Vargas. “Tie up your dog!” the brunette yelled at them during a disagreement. Garcia in the debate of the 2024 Economic Package. Is this the level of discussion in Congress? Speechless.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- 🔥 War02/12/2023Wales, laboratory of the new left
- Celebrities02/12/2023They deliver the Centauro Building, in Doctores, affected during the 2017 earthquake
- Celebrities02/12/2023Semar secures vehicles, exotic animals and roosters to the CJNG
- Celebrities02/12/2023Congress of NL warns that Samuel García's license is valid