Political Fronts / October 30, 2023
1. murky past. Ricardo Sheffield, who has accusations from Morena state advisors in Guanajuato, is sinking alone. In the campaign project Claudia Sheinbaum There are no attitudes contrary to Morena's political precepts that speak of it being “women's time.” This has undermined the former attorney general's lead in the poll to elect a candidate for governor. Furthermore, his PAN past haunts him. He no longer leads in attributes such as positive opinion, honesty, closeness and knowledge of the state; instead, Ernesto Prieto It gains ground and presents itself as the alternative. choose to SheffieldEdit it would be contradictory.
2. Discreet. In a country with at least 39.2 million girls, boys and adolescents between 0 and 17 years old, three out of every four minors do not receive alimony from their father, as the representative pointed out. Dew Crown Nakamura, spokesperson for the Green Party proposal, which seeks to set sentences for food debtors of a maximum of two months. Green legislators in the Chamber of Deputies regretted that the law does not protect the right of minors to receive their food in a timely manner, which is why they declared it urgent to carry out a reform against parents who neglect their obligation. Public policy and not gridthe effective.
3. Invaluables. The Secretary of the Navy, Rafael Ojeda, began the distribution of 50 tons of food that arrived at the airport in Acapulco, Guerrero. 15 tons of groceries will also be delivered that will arrive in the next few hours, as well as 3,700 groceries from Tamaulipas and 2,000 more from Mexico City, from the collection centers of the Ministry of the Navy. Likewise, 1,300 more troops from the Mexican Army and Air Force, as well as 1,000 from the National Guard and 300 from the Navy, will also join. Given the hostile climate due to the devastation, sending soldiers is the best idea. They always comply.
4. At the foot of the canyon. If an official has put herself in the shoes of the affected population, it is Rosa Icela Rodríguez, Secretary of Security and Citizen Protection. Through her social networks she reported on the work carried out by the Ministry of Welfare and the Command Center installed for the coordination of recovery work after the impact of the hurricane. Otis, in Acapulco, Guerrero. The official indicated that the three levels of government participate in these tasks, while the Welfare brigades walk the streets to compile the census of victims. And she, in her shirt sleeves, leading the help.
5. Urgent change. The issue of migrants, which should have been resolved Francisco Garduño, the head of the National Migration Institute, has grown so much that it is, without a doubt, the headache of the six-year term. To increase the level of problems, the criminal cells that operate in the border region between Sonora and Arizona have begun a violent fight for control of the trafficking of undocumented immigrants, which has become a lucrative business due to the numerous waves of migrants. Alfonso Durazo, the governor, has in his hands the opportunity to end this nightmare. He would become the most famous hero in the region.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities10/12/2023Leverkusen rescues a draw against Stuttgart and remains undefeated in the Bundesliga
- 🔥 War10/12/2023Biden invites Zelensky to the White House this Tuesday to pressure new aid to Ukraine | International
- Celebrities10/12/2023Warehouse fire again… occurs near Tepito
- Celebrities10/12/2023They broadcast a video of the beating of young people by chainmen in the Prime bar in Pachuca