Political Fronts / October 22, 2023
1. Humanism. The meeting For a fraternal and well-being neighborhood, in Palenque, Chiapas, where the regulation of the migratory flow to the United States will be addressed, will convene leaders and representatives at the invitation of the president Andrés Manuel López Obrador. The leaders of Colombia, Cuba, Haiti, Honduras and Venezuela have already confirmed their attendance. The idea is to dialogue at the highest level. The issue will be treated with humanism, he said Lopez Obrador. It will be interesting the contribution of Nicolas Maduro, president of Venezuela, with almost eight million Venezuelans who migrated from their country. Examples of causes will be abundant.
2. Unborn. The project to eliminate trusts from the Judicial Branch is in suspense. President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has described as a rebellion the demonstrations by the workers of the Judicial Branch, before the discussion in the Senate of this reform. Jesus Gilberto Gonzalez, general secretary of the Judicial Branch Workers Union, said that Morena's speech about privileges is a lie. Meanwhile, the minister Jorge Mario Pardo expressed his solidarity with the workers. Everything will end in constitutional controversy. And the Court chaired by the minister will resolve Norma Piña.
3. Worry. Industrial parks are experiencing a boom driven by nearshoring, the pandemic and the trade dispute between the US and China. In 2020, demand in Mexico was 2.1 million square meters, but it is expected to reach six million by 2027, an increase of 186% due to the relocation of projects. The concentration on the border, such as Tijuana and Ciudad Juárez, is saturating spaces and raising costs. One would have to ask if Miguel Angel Macielwho remained in charge of the Ministry of Energy instead of Rocío Nahleis prepared for the country to generate the energy it will need.
4. Conditioned. Although the INE has established rules for the electoral process, in which, for example, Claudia Sheinbaum They asked her to limit her presentations to closed forums and only in view of her militancy, the coordinator of the Fourth Transformation Committees continues her work without pause and boasted that Morena is already 10 points ahead of the PAN ruler in Guanajuato. “There is no return,” he declared. Sheinbaum. “The people do not want to return to the past of corruption and privileges, nor does Guanajuato,” he said from Silao. In his thing: high-impact pre-campaign.
5. Serenity. Alejandro Armentaa senator with a license from Morena, accused the legislator German Martinez of orchestrating a “cowardly attack” against him because he demanded that SCJN ministers use fewer economic resources instead of protecting their current privileges. "TO German It infuriated him that he demanded that the ministers of the Court show how they spend what they receive,” he declared. If his current project is to obtain Morena's candidacy for the governorship of Puebla, Mr. Alexander He should calm down and consolidate his position at the top of the poll. The fluttering only distracts.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities29/11/2023The Hilarious Reason Why Dolly Parton Only Uses Fax and Not Text
- Celebrities29/11/2023Check Today It Doesn't Circulate Wednesday, November 28, 2023 in CDMX and Edomex
- Celebrities29/11/2023Lisa Barlow's Latest RHOSLC Meltdown Is Hot Mic Rant 2.0
- North America29/11/2023The former head of Binance must temporarily stay in the US, a judge orders