Political Fronts / October 1, 2023 2023/10/01
1. Macabre find. Fifty bones were discovered in Tacámbaro, where the governor of Michoacán, Alfredo Ramirez Bedolla, loses the battle against crime every day. “Like all investigations, this one is specifically in charge of the FGR, we are waiting for the official report, I think we should not fall into rumors, we have to wait for them to give the report,” said the president. As always, he thinks he washes his hands of it by saying that the past haunts him. But he gets dirtier.
2. Technical report. Yes the accounts work out for Rogelio Ramírez de la O, the Secretary of the Treasury. “Tax collection registered an increase of 7.7% in real terms compared to January-August 2022, the highest since 2016. This result was favored by the 3.6% real annual increase in income tax collection, in the context of the increase in salaries, high levels of employment and the greater profits of companies,” explained the Treasury. Paying taxes is salvation. But, be careful, informal commerce continues to grow.
3. famous. The Conade leader now has the same fame that she had at that time when the country was paralyzed to watch her compete. Ana Guevara, but for her poor performance as a government official. In the most recent and notorious alleged financial mismanagement of her, irregularities were found for almost 150 million pesos, which is why the Superior Audit of the Federation announced that she will investigate her administration, after reports of multiple diversions of resources. So much so that she was loved by the sports media in those years. And now, ask…
4. Defoliating daisies. The governor of Nuevo León, Samuel Garcia, responded to questions about his possible candidacy for the Presidency of the Republic and said that this will be defined in November, since leaders of his party have asked him to be encouraged. The state president toured the municipality of Allende, where he highlighted that it will not be until November when his party, Movimiento Ciudadano, will launch the call for presidential candidates. He is scheduled to travel to China from October 13 to 23. And then… the surprise?
5. fire in eden. The State Council of Morena in Tabasco designated candidates who will go to the internal survey to define who, in the end, would replace the governor Carlos Manuel Merino. Are Yolanda Osunamayor of Center; Monica Fernandezsenator; Javier Mayformer director of the National Tourism Promotion Fund, who by the way was in charge of delivering the finished Mayan Train, but he got off, and Raul Ojeda, former president of the Morena State Council. While they dream, violence increases in the southern entity. Do not lose sight.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Latin America03/12/2023Secretary of Health of Colima warns about increase in acute respiratory infections
- World News03/12/2023Godoy Cruz beat Banfield on penalties and qualified for the League Cup semi-final
- 🔥 War03/12/2023“I don't see anything controversial in Sánchez's statements”
- Celebrities03/12/2023New York's Rockefeller Center debuts iconic tourist attraction