Political Fronts / November 14, 2023 2023/11/14
1. Historical. For the first time, a President attended a government report in Baja California. Never before had it happened that the president had complete confidence in his ruler, to the point of not only attending as the highest representative of the country, but also offering praise to the administration. “I look like a paleo Marina del Pilar", said Andrés Manuel López Obrador in Rosarito, during the Second Report of Marina del Pilar Ávila. The president also received congratulations from Claudia Sheinbaum and of Mario Delgado. They say that this made a deep impression on the PT senator Jaime Bonilla, to the extent that he went, in his public events over the weekend, against the President. With those friends...
2. Total control. Eduardo Ramirez He has started a unity campaign in Chiapas after being elected coordinator of Morena. The goal, he said, is to reinforce the transformation project. In a massive presentation he urged unity among the people and political leaders to continue the change initiated by Andrés Manuel López Obrador in 2018 and which now continues with Claudia Sheinbaum. The Comitán politician aligns himself with the national coordinator to preserve unity in Morena and its allies, rejecting any division in Chiapas. With the militancy and the bases united in the joint project, the transformative reality has Chiapas as its destination.
3. Immediate reaction. Although the first investigations point towards a personal issue, minutes after the news of the deaths of Jesus Ociel Baena Saucedomagistrate of the Electoral Court of the State of Aguascalientes, and another person, the head of the Secretariat of Security and Citizen Protection, Rosa Icela Rodríguez Velázquez, confirmed the death and explained that the case will be investigated. “The investigation is being carried out, we do not know, according to the authorities' report, what it is about, if it is a homicide or it was an accident,” the official said. Soon the whole truth will be known.
4. Everything in its time. After two meetings with Claudia Sheinbaum and the response of the Morena Honesty and Justice Commission, in which the irregularities reported during the process that will merit sanctions were recognized, Marcelo Ebrard announced that he will remain in his party in order to continue working and without ruling out a new aspiration for the presidential candidacy in 2030. Together with his wife, Rosalinda Bueso, the former chancellor explained that the meeting with his party's virtual presidential candidate was good and respectful, but he made it clear that he cannot stop thinking about the Presidency. His time will come.
5. The show must go on. Following the resignation last week of the minister Arturo Zaldivar to the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation, the president Andrés Manuel López Obrador He already has a shortlist of three women that he will propose to replace him, and which he could send to the Senate tomorrow, Wednesday, to be discussed by legislators. “I almost have it defined,” said the president this Monday morning from Ciudad Obregón, Sonora, and asked the Secretary of the Interior, Luisa María Alcalde, if he had already spoken with the three women who will be on the shortlist. The three powers, more mixed than ever.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities30/11/2023Kyle Richards' Sisters Kim & Kathy Gush Over Mauricio Amid Their Split
- Celebrities30/11/2023Neighbors of Iztapalapa without water for 10 days
- Celebrities30/11/2023Omid Scobie Denies Naming Who Made Alleged Archie Skin Color Remark
- Celebrities30/11/2023Atlético de San Luis takes minimal advantage over Rayados