Phase I of contingency continues in the Valley of Mexico
The Megalopolis Environmental Commission (CAMe) reported that, Phase I contingency continues atmospheric environment by ozone in the Metropolitan Area of the Valley of Mexico, in order to protect the health of the population from exposure to high levels of pollution.
The population is reminded stay informed about air quality and avoid exercising outdoors between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m..
The Mexico City Air Quality Monitoring System indicates that the weather conditions for this day will continue to cause poor dispersion of the ozone pollutant and its precursors, since the high pressure system is maintained in the center of the country, the which will generate atmospheric stability, average maximum temperature around 26oC, weak wind intensity and variable direction in the morning and part of the afternoon, as well as intense solar radiation and little cloud formation. These factors will lead to stagnation of pollutants and the formation of ozone that will cause poor air quality.
The CAMe will be attentive to the quality of the air and the evolution of prevailing weather conditions in the ZMVM and will report on the actions to follow in a bulletin that will be issued today at 3:00 p.m..
Derived from it, myearling Sunday November 13they must suspend their circulation from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.:
- Vehicles for private use with verification hologram 2.
- Vehicles for private use with type 1 verification hologram whose last numerical digit is 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 as well as those whose registration is made up only of letters.
- Vehicles for private use with verification hologram “00 and 0”, gummed rose, termination of license plate 7 and 8 .
- Units that do not carry a verification hologram, such as old, demonstration or transfer vehicles, new ones, those with a tourist pass, foreign plates or with plates formed by letters, apply the same restriction as to vehicles that carry a hologram “2 ”.
- 50% of the LP gas distribution units to stationary tanks that do not have a dry disconnection valve, whose license plate termination is PAIR.
- The cargo vehicles local or federal stop circulating between 6:00 and 10:00 a.m., with the exception of those that are in the CDMX or EDOMEX Self-Regulation Program.
- Taxis with verification hologram "1" or "2", which must stop circulating in accordance with the provisions indicated in subparagraphs a) and b) will be subject to the restriction of circulation from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. .
(Visited 6 times, 6 visits today)
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Latin America10/12/2023Presidents of Venezuela and Guyana will address the issue of Essequibo face to face | News
- World News10/12/2023Brief, very hard and with applause despite the announced adjustment, Milei's atypical speech
- Sports10/12/2023Raúl Jiménez is on fire with Fulham | Video
- Celebrities10/12/2023Michelle Renaud married Matías Novoa; this was their wedding