Norma Lizbeth's mother after hearing the judge's decision against Azahara Aylin
After yesterday a judge in Zinacantepec, in the State of Mexico declared Azahara Aylin 'N' of the crime of qualified homicide against Norma Lizbeth, 14 years old, Her mother said “it is very sad to remember my daughter every time, but finally justice was done.”
WE RECOMMEND YOU: Zahara Aylin was found guilty of qualified homicide against Norma Lizbeth in Teotihuacán
Mrs. Francisca, mother of Norma Lizbeth and who was attacked by Azahara Aylin, added that she will continue fighting for her, and denied that her daughter had died after falling from the stairs, as pointed out by the mother of the woman now found guilty.
As will be remembered, the young woman detained today hit Norma with a rock; the high school student died days later, allegedly due to blows to the head inflicted by her classmate during a fight near her high school.
LOOK: Norma Lizbeth would turn 15 in a month; She was bullied because of her skin color, her mother said.
It will be next Wednesday, November 8, when the sentence against Azahara Aylin will be determined, although there are sources that indicate that His sentence cannot be more than 3 years because he is a minor.
Azahara "N" is found guilty of the murder of #NormaLizbetha high school student in Teotihuacán who died after a fight outside his school. #I see you #ImageNews with @MendivilCrystal @imagen_crystal pic.twitter.com/THHUeRBvAk
— Imagen Television (@ImagenTVMex) October 31, 2023
What they say on the networks
- Great news. So that young people raise awareness and stop brooding about anything. And that their moms and dads are more responsible.
- To correct it now in an exemplary manner. Or he will continue with a criminal career.
- Every action has consequences! I hope it is reformed because they end up the same or worse!
- And the accomplice mother?
- What a page as an adult
- They should give her a verdict as an adult and not let her leave at 18
- I wanted to fight as an adult now that I am punished as an adult, well deserved that I last a long time with the rats
The case that shook society
On February 21, 2023, Norma Lizbeth was called to a challenge to fight her partner. Norma came, but to try to reconcile the matter and not end up beaten, but the other minor began to attack her, took a stone and hit her repeatedly on the head.
After the fight, the two girls were suspended from the campus for a month. Norma was treated by paramedics on the day of the beatings, but they found nothing more than a broken nose.
Days after being suspended at home, Norma Lizbeth began to have severe discomfort, including nausea and fainting.
Her family took her to the Teotihuacán Health Center, Norma Lizbeth's health worsened and she finally died, the diagnosis indicating that it was due to head trauma.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities11/12/2023From a movie! This is how the Christmas parade was experienced in Jilotzingo
- 🔥 War11/12/2023Sarkozy warns against conformism in politics: “In the West we are going backwards” | International
- Celebrities11/12/2023Ciara Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby With Husband Russell
- Celebrities11/12/2023poster and ticket pre-sale date