Metro CDMX today 'Line B, more than 20 minutes waiting for a train'
He Collective Transportation System (STC) Metro Its service starts from Monday to Friday at 5 in the morning. Here we present the most relevant things that happen throughout the day in this means of transport.
TODAY It is the last day of service for Line 1 from Observatorio to Salto del Agua. Take precautions!
Meanwhile, users ask for more efficiency and speed in the service of lines 3, 4, 8, 9, A and B.
What are users saying TODAY?
- Line B is horrible, the train stops for 10 minutes in the Neza metro for no reason? They already send empty trains, what a decadent service
- Line B, it's almost 20 minutes waiting for a subway, the walk is full towards Buenavista
- Line B completely stopped, do something
- On line 3, the subway took 10 minutes and was too full, it was almost impossible to get on, so they are asked in the most attentive way to do a better job to satisfy user demand.
- Line b is always the same, we have to work, move forward, don't leave, the line is useless and so on. I've been at a station for 20 minutes, are they going to turn off my day?
Metro Line 1 will close on November 9 (Observatorio-Salto del Agua)
Due to the closure of the 9 stations of Line 1 of the Mexico City Metro, the Collective Transportation System asks users to make predictions and plan their trip on the Salto del Agua-Observatorio section.
Stations that will close
The closure of the stations will be starting November 9 to continue with the second phase of modernization on Line 1 or the pink line.
Alternatives for closure of Line 1 Metro
There are several RTP truck circuits that will offer transportation:
- From Isabel la Católica to Observatory
- From Isabel la Católica to the whereabouts of Chapultepec
- From Isabel la Católica to Alameda-Tacubaya
- The RTP service will operate from Monday to Friday, from 5 am to midnight; Saturdays from 6 AM to midnight; Sundays and holidays from 7 a.m. to midnight.
The support services of @RTP_CiudadDeMex They operate during Metro service hours:
Monday to Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Saturdays from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
— MetroCDMX (@MetroCDMX) November 8, 2023
The price of the service is 5 pesos, with free transfers between the Metro and RTP.
What does modernization work entail?
Work will be carried out to replace rails, track bars, sleepers, as well as track devices and electrical substations.
The work could be completed by mid-2024.
What to do if you suffer harassment or assault on the Metro?
In case of emergency due to harassment or aggression within the Metro, contact the Women's SOS Line *765, to receive specialized attention in cases of gender violence.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities10/12/2023Girona exhibits Barcelona and regains sole leadership of LaLiga
- Celebrities10/12/2023Animal Rights Day, find out what it is
- Latin America10/12/2023What time does Tigres vs Pumas play? Liga MX semi-final match TODAY
- World News10/12/2023Junior vs. Medellín LIVE: the second half is already being played in the Arenosa