Lock summons 25 players for double confrontation with Argentina
The national women’s hockey coach, England’s Adrian Lock, has named 25 players for the next Pro League games, in which Spain will play a double confrontation with Argentina on May 14 and 15 in Valencia.
Constanza Amundson (RC Polo), Sara Barrios (Country Club), Ana Calvo (Sanse Complutense), María Tello (Country Club) and Clara Ycart (Dusseldorf/GER) are the novelties in the squad regarding the last matches played in Germany in March, settled with a tie in the shootouts (2-2) and a defeat (0-3).
After six matches, the Spanish team is sixth in the Pro League standings, with 6 points, and Argentina is third with 18.
“Las Leonas” are the current Olympic runners-up and will be rivals of the Spanish in the first phase of the next World Cup that Spain and the Netherlands will host next summer.
1. PATRICIA ALVAREZ (SANSE COMPLUTENSE)
2. CONSTANZA AMUNDSON (BARCELONA ROYAL POLO CLUB)
3. FLORENCIA AMUNDSON (BARCELONA ROYAL POLO CLUB)
4. CLARA BADÍA (MANNHEIMER-GERMANY)
5. SARA BARRIOS (COUNTRY CLUB)
6. LAURA BARRIOS (COUNTRY CLUB)
7. ANA CALVO (SANSE COMPLUTENSE)
8. BEGOÑA GARCIA (COUNTRY CLUB)
9. MAIALEN GARCIA (JUNIOR FC)
10. MELANI GARCIA (BARCELONA ROYAL POLO CLUB)
11. XANTAL GINÉ (BARCELONA ROYAL POLO CLUB)
12. BETHLEHEM CHURCHES (GTHGC-GERMANY)
13. LUCIA JIMENEZ (SANSE COMPLUTENSE)
14. MARIA LOPEZ (COUNTRY CLUB)
15. JANA MARTINEZ (JUNIOR FC)
16. CANDELA MEJIAS (COUNTRY CLUB)
17. GEORGINA OLIVA (JUNIOR FC)
18. LARA PAMPIN (SANSE COMPLUTENSE)
19. BEATRIZ PEREZ (COUNTRY CLUB)
20. MARTA SEGÚ (BARCELONA ROYAL POLO CLUB)
21. JÚLIA STRAPPATO (JUNIOR FC)
22. MARIA TELLO (COUNTRY CLUB)
23. ALEJANDRA TORRES? QUEVEDO (COUNTRY CLUB)
24. LAIA VIDOSA (JUNIOR FC)
25. CLARA YCART (DÜSSELDORF HC). EFE