José Eduardo Derbez tells how Maribel Guardia is feeling two months after the death of Julián Figueroa
José Eduardo Derbez spoke about Maribel Guardia's state of mind, two months after the death of her son Julián Figueroa, since he recently had contact with her at a meeting organized by him and his mother, the actress Victoria Ruffo.
It was a couple of days ago when the son of Eugenio Derbez shared a photograph of said meeting, which was also attended Aracely Arámbula and José Alberto “El Güero” Castroand later exchanged words with some of the media at the Mexico City airport and assured that the Costa Rican he had a lot of fun and forgot about pain for a moment.
“I saw Maribel very well, I am very happy to see her calm. She knows that she counts on us, we support her, she is a great friend, a good person and We're glad he's out and having a little distraction. Maribel is a woman who works a lot, so that always helps”, commented José Eduardo Derbez.
In addition, Maribel Guardia herself commented on the photograph on the actor and comedian's Instagram account. “We had a great time. You will always remind me of my son”, Was the message that the actress wrote in the publication.
The heavy losses of Maribel Guardia in recent months
In addition, unfortunately to her son Julián, the Costa Rican received another severe blow in recent days with the death of one of her great friends, the journalist Ricardo Rocha, who died of cancer and whom Maribel fired with an emotional message on her social networks.
"Have a good trip dear Ricardo Rocha. Great journalist, communicator, excellent person. A gentleman in every sense of the word, we will miss you "wrote.
• Maribel Guardia reveals in a photo which celebrity will always remind her of her deceased son
• Aracely Arámbula presumes a meeting with Maribel Guardia and Victoria Ruffo
• Julián Figueroa's widow breaks her silence about what her life is like after the singer's surprise departure | VIDEO
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities03/10/2023Why Pregnant Jessie James Decker Is Done Having Kids After Baby No. 4
- North America03/10/2023Sheriff Paul Penzone of Arizona's Maricopa County to resign in January
- Latin America03/10/2023The pressure on Biden to "raise the tone" to Mexico
- World News03/10/2023Horror in Almagro: he killed his in-laws, injured his pregnant wife, his 13-year-old brother-in-law and committed suicide