India ends anticovid restrictions, after two years | News

In view of the continuing decline in coronavirus cases, the federal government of India has decided to end the restrictions for the prevention of Covid-19 from this Thursday, although it has recommended people to maintain personal security measures.

READ ALSO:

India and Mexico agree to enhance bilateral cooperation

The indications of the Ministry of the Interior of the Union recommend people to be careful, wear masks and follow social distancing, after two years ago, a confinement of varying degrees was imposed to prevent the virus and then other restrictions were implemented.

Last week, the Central Government issued guidelines for the first time under the Disaster Management Law of 2005. In the past two years, this order has also been changed several times. In a letter sent to all secretaries of state on March 22, it is said that in the last two years there has been a lot of development in the fields of testing, surveillance, contact tracing, treatment, vaccination and health facilities.

In this letter it was said that as of March 31 all containment measures will be removed, because there is no need to impose restrictions under the Disaster Management Law now, although it clarified that some precautions are necessary.



Covid-19 cases have risen again in the capital, New Delhi. In the last 24 hours, 123 new cases were registered there. On the last day, a patient also died due to corona. However, before this, no one was dying of Kovid for three days.



Overall in India so far, the total vaccination has been 1,838,241,743 doses, while 1,259 new cases of Covid-19 were reported in the country on Wednesday, after which the total number of diagnosed patients is now 43,021. .982. At the same time, after the death of 35 patients during the last 24 hours, the death toll from the disease reached 521,070.