Honda HR-V 2023, even more elegant and sporty
With qualities that go beyond its segment, the all-new 2023 Honda HR-V aims to appeal to young, active buyers with a sleek, sporty exterior and a spacious, feature-rich interior.
For example, the all-new high-tech interior features a standard digital instrument display and available wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
In addition to having a larger and more responsive engine, the 2023 HR-V is more refined and more fun to drive. It’s sleek and sporty, and with a spacious, feature-packed interior, it’s taken to a new level.
This model, which began arriving at dealerships earlier this month, is more comfortable and has more legroom in the rear seat. To this is added that it has one of the largest cargo areas in its class.
“The new Honda HR-V is the perfect size for young, active buyers looking for a sporty driving experience, and plenty of space and utility for an adventurous weekend getaway,” said Michael Kistemaker, assistant vice president of National Sales for Honda. , American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
“This new HR-V will welcome a new generation of Honda customers, and we look forward to increasing its position as a segment leader with young buyers, first-time buyers and multicultural customers,” he said. Key features of this Honda model include:
- Clean, sporty and exclusive exterior and interior styling
- Standard 7-inch digital instrumentation includes tachometer, digital speedometer and multi-information display (separate analog speedometer included)
- Standard 7-inch color touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Larger and more responsive 2.0-liter engine Real-time AWD
- New Hill Descent Control feature standard across the lineup Honda Sensing System
Their MSRP prices are (not considering the $1,245 shipping charge):