Gerard Piqué's family urges Shakira to go to Miami: "The children are in a very ugly situation"
The drama between Shakira and Gerard Piqué It is still latent and has spread to the footballer's family. And it is that according to several Spanish media, The Colombian's move to Miami would be an event that the soccer star's loved ones look forward to.
“She has wanted to leave for a long time and she has not left because of her father, but Piqué and his family also want her to arrive now. They have psyched themselves up, they are clear that this is going to happen and they have the capacity to travel to Miami to see these children”, said the journalist Sandra Aladro in this regard in 'El programa de Ana Rosa'.
As for the reason, the communicator stated that it is about the bad relationship that Shakira and Piqué have had for a few months, which is beginning to take its toll on their children Sasha and Milan. Apparently, the distance between the ex couple would be the best remedy for this situation.
“The relationship and the tension is such that They believe that the best remedy is that the sooner the transfer arrives, the better for everyone... now the children are in a very ugly situation,” added Aladro.
Everything seems to indicate that this measure is getting closer to arriving, since 'El Periódico' assured that “the singer plans to move to the US city on April 1 to take advantage of the school vacations that American students have during those days. The singer plans to move to the American city on April 1 to take advantage of the school holidays that American students have during those days.
It may interest you:
• Shakira no longer owns the mansion she had in Barcelona; She already belongs to Piqué, and to Clara Chía?
• Clara Chía returns to social networks, to provoke Shakira?
• They assure that Shakira and Gerard Piqué do not stop arguing
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities30/09/2023The Attorney General's Office obtains convictions for the crime of pedophilia
- Celebrities30/09/2023Watch Sunday Night Football's Taylor Swift-Inspired Commercial
- North America30/09/2023In Hispanic Heritage Month Botero's legacy beyond the aesthetic
- Celebrities30/09/2023Tere Jiménez delivers first government report in Aguascalientes