George Clooney and his wife Amal reveal the secret to not having argued in eight years
Photo: Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images
american actor George Clooney not only does it have one of the strongest careers in the world of entertainment, it also has managed to keep a marriage out of scandal and public opinion.
For this reason, during a recent interview they were honest about the recipe to maintain a healthy relationship and away from speculation. Even revealed that 8 years into their romance, they have never argued!
It was during their participation in a CBS morning show that Amal and George not only remembered the beginnings of their romance, but also the key to their success.
“Everything starts with love. I think that's the only secret to make it work. For us it has been easy. In fact, I have a feeling that, so far, it's been the easiest thing we've ever done in our lives. We have never had an argument, "said the Hollywood legend.
This confession not only surprised the host of the morning, it also sparked the curiosity of the attendees to know the origin of their good communication.
"I think that meeting the right person depends 99% percent on luck," Amal revealed to the cameras. "In our case, we avoid being cynical with each other, we are open in that regard. Things evolved very fast because we were not hypocrites or too reserved. We kept nothing to ourselves,” she assured.
Amal and George Clooney They swore eternal love in front of the altar on September 27, 2014which caused the famous actor to lose the title of “the golden bachelor”, since he had stayed away from relationships since his divorce with Talia Balsam in 1993.
It may interest you:
• How much is George Clooney's fortune?
• George Clooney and Brad Pitt reduce their salary to ensure the theatrical release of their new film
• George Clooney speaks about the fatal accident that occurred on the set of "Rust"
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- 🔥 War05/12/2023The death of another Sikh activist in the United Kingdom raises suspicions about Indian involvement
- Celebrities05/12/2023MC presidential candidate will be elected by consensus no later than January 20: Dante Delgado
- Celebrities05/12/2023Former Miss America Runner-Up Shares Her Addiction Struggles
- Celebrities05/12/2023Semovi invites you to a Christmas bike ride