5 Particularly Strict Rules Subway Employees Must Follow
Photo: Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Since its foundation in 1965, Subway has expanded to become one of the largest fast food chains in the country.with more than 21,110 locations.
Since the stores operate under a franchise business model, the locations are owned and operated by private operators or companies affiliated with the actual Subway corporation. That is why stores must follow a series of rules to make the franchise workalthough some seem to be somewhat strange.
1. Whatever the customer asks for, even if it's a pizza
Through the Reddit forum, a former employee of the company said that on occasion he had to make a pizza at the request of the client, although the specialty does not appear on the menu. To do this, he piled cheese and toppings on an open piece of flatbread and then toasted it. In the end, the employee billed the pizza as a sandwich, according to the site Eat This, Not That.
2. Sandwiches can be delivered with separate ingredients
In case the client requests it, the employee is obliged to give the customer each ingredient separately. For example, if you order a turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise under this specification, you may receive a piece of bread in one bag, meat in another, cheese in another, and so on.
3. You should be served all the vegetables you want
Employees can serve you as many vegetables as you want at no extra cost. The worker will put a certain amount of any vegetable on your sandwich, but you can ask for more. The exception to this rule applies in the case of extra meat or cheese, says the site 120nions.
4. They should always heat meat, even for cold sandwiches
Other workers shared in the same forum that, at all times, prepared meats should be microwaved, even for cold sandwiches. This is to eliminate bacteria that may have formed, even if the meats are precooked.
5. Employee training
Before starting work, workers must undergo rigorous multi-day training with various written exams, according to a training manual. Some days are spent with internal affairs training, such as food storage and dishwashing, and others with customer-facing work, such as making sandwiches. There are also written tests throughout the training.
Through different internet platforms, company workers have shared some tricks to obtain more product for the same money, as well as some secrets that they handle in handling the ingredients.
In past months, the company launched 12 new sandwiches in order to renew itself and offer customers a greater variety.
It may interest you:
– A judge ruled that Subway can be sued for tuna sandwiches that are not tuna
– Subway is giving away sandwiches to promote its new menu: when and how to get one
– Subway adds “reinforcements” to its “Vault” menu during the NFL draft
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities04/12/2023December holidays begin in CDMX; economic spill of 50 thousand 236 million pesos
- Latin America04/12/2023What time does Tigres vs Puebla play? Match TODAY quarterfinals of the MX League
- World News04/12/2023Pums vs Chivas: the second leg of the Liga MX quarterfinals live
- Sports03/12/2023Great goal by Joao Félix gives Barça the victory and takes revenge on Atlético | Video