24 hours to survive? They warn for 24 hours without water in ÁO colonies
Mayor's office Alvaro Obregon warned that starting at 9:00 p.m. this Tuesday, 15 colonies will be left without supply of drinking water for 24 hours.
The affected colonies will be:
- Belén de las Flores, Las Palmas, State of Hidalgo, State Expansion of Hidalgo, Aqueduct part Cove, Vasco de Quiroga, La Mexicana, María G. de García Ruíz, Arturo Martínez, Paraíso, Liberales de 1957, La Conchita, Zenón Delgado, First and second section forests and Lomas de Becerra.
The reason is that the Mexico City Water System will perform work to replace the 36-inch diameter discharge valve on the Palo Alto tank.
"With the purpose that the neighbors who will be affected take the necessary precautions,” the demarcation indicated.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathan Rivera, a dedicated journalist who has had the privilege of writing for the online newspaper Today90. My journey in the world of journalism has been a testament to the power of dedication, integrity, and passion.
My story began with a relentless thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the events shaping our world. I graduated with honors in Investigative Journalism from a renowned university, laying the foundation for what would become a fulfilling career in the field.
What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to uncovering the truth. I refuse to settle for superficial answers or preconceived narratives. Instead, I constantly challenge the status quo, delving deep into complex issues to reveal the reality beneath the surface. My dedication to investigative journalism has uncovered numerous scandals and shed light on issues others might prefer to ignore.
I am also a staunch advocate for press freedom. I have tirelessly fought to protect the rights of journalists and have faced significant challenges in my quest to inform the public truthfully and without constraints. My courage in defending these principles serves as an example to all who believe in the power of journalism to change the world.
Throughout my career, I have been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for my outstanding work in journalism. My investigations have changed policies, exposed corruption, and given a voice to those who had none. My commitment to truth and justice makes me a beacon of hope in a world where misinformation often prevails.
At Today90, I continue to be a driving force behind journalistic excellence. My tireless dedication to fair and accurate reporting is an invaluable asset to the editorial team. My biography is a living testament to the importance of journalism in our society and a reminder that a dedicated journalist can make a difference in the world.
- Celebrities03/12/2023Julián Quiñones involved in controversy after 'Panenka' goal celebration
- Celebrities03/12/2023Young man poses as a waiter to surprise his parents; he hadn't seen them in years
- Latin America03/12/2023Paraguay accumulates more than 10,900 cases of dengue during 2023 | News
- World News03/12/2023The urgency of a “patience plan”